Goat Health and Information Binder
Regular price $7.00
100% of goats will get sick in their lifetime.
Your goats will get sick.
You need to get your paperwork in order to be able to track when, where, what and how of all the things you've done with your goats and what you need to do in the future.
It's that important.
Whether you have a working goat business or are working towards a goat business or primarily own goats for pleaser, these records are so important to keep to help you keep your goats healthy.
This is what you will find in this binder:
- Goat Profile & Records: Track all shots, working, hoof trimming, and breeding info through the year.
- Record of Treatment
- Breeding, Pregnancy, Delivery and Offspring Notes
- Purchase, Selling and Death Record
- Reputable Breeders
- Personalized calendar dates for pregnancy
- Vendor and Supply List
- 1st Goat Essentials
- Emergency Plan
- Goat Health at a Glance
- Taking Temperature
- Hoof Trimming
- Sick Goat Symptoms
- Milk Records
- Lineage Tracker
- Goat Weight
- Kidding Kit
- Medication Kit
- Symptom Checker
- Quick Glance Herd Inventory
- Replacement Records
- Cull Records
- Feed Inventory
- Goat Sales
- Doe Individual Performance Records
- Buck Individual Performance Records
- Kid Records
- Goat Treatment Plan and Records
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Care Plan
Print these items out immediately, put them in a sturdy binder and start tracking your goat information.
You will be so glad you did...when the time comes that your goat is in need of your help!
Sometimes technology can be glitchy...completely not work...and be downright infuriating, am I right?
If you are having troubles downloading your purchase the instructions below will give you as detailed of help as possible.
Beyond that, I may not be able to figure out why a download is not working or not able to be found just because technology can be so vastly different and all computers are set up a bit differently.
This is important to note, however: most mobile devices (phones and iPads) do not allow you to download a link.
And some downloads may be delivered to you in a ZIP format.
All of the files coming from this Shopify store are sent in a PDF format.
Usually, computers have Adobe Reader pre-installed, but if yours doesn't, you will need this program to be able to view and print out your file.
Adobe Reader is very common and free and can be downloaded here: download it here.
If you have purchased your product but can't find the file, the first place to look is to follow this path: My Computer → Downloads → Search for the file name. Or you can search for the file title on the My Computer screen.
If you do get a ZIP file, here is what you need to do. It's not as scandalous as it sounds, but you will need to "unzip" this folder.
On a laptop or PC
- Save the ZIP file to your computer
- Right-click and select, "Extract All."
- After extraction, a new folder or file will be created that can be opened.
- If you want to view your PDF on your mobile device, you can add it to iCloud or Dropbox.
- If you find that downloading is a little weird or not working right, try using a different browser.
On a mobile device
- Your phone or mobile device may need an app to unzip your product. (ie FileExplorer Free).
- Your phone or mobile device may also allow you to "long hold" the zipped file icon and then you can click "extract".