Profit With Goats Binder: THE BINDER TO MANAGE YOUR GOAT BUSINESS PROPERLY
Regular price $7.00
YOU CANNOT MANAGE WHAT YOU CANNOT MEASURE!
THE BINDER TO MANAGE YOUR GOAT BUSINESS PROPERLY
This goat binder will steer you towards the money.
If you are raising goats to add income for your family, then you absolutely must be keeping records. And not only for the purpose of keeping the tax man happy.
You need to know exactly what is happening in your goat heard because the money is in...your goat herd.
Why is this record keeping so necessary?
You cannot manage what you cannot measure!
And if you don't have a handle on what you have done and are doing, you certainly can't know what you should be doing!
If you actually want to make money with your goat herd, then you need to be actively, consistently and diligently keeping all of these records.
- Profitable Selling Framework Quick Overview of Areas of Profit for Goats
- Profitable Selling Framework: 14 pages of the precise HOW to sell goats and the questions you need to ask and answer to get to the sale
- Breeding, Pregnancy, Deliver and Offspring Notes
- Purchase, Selling and Death Record
- Vendor and Supply List
- Reputable Breeders
- Tracking and Comparing Year to Year
- Income and Expense Records
- Blank Calendar
- Pertinent Info and Outline of What to Include in Ads
- Goat Milk Records
- Lineage Tracker
- Quick Glance Herd Inventory
- Replacement Records
- Cull Records
- Flyer for Goat Business Exposure and Advertising
- Feed Inventory
- Goat Sales Records
- Individual Doe Records
- Individual Buck Records
- Kid Records
- Pregnancy Percentage Records
- Kidding Percentage Records
- Kidding Death Loss Percentage Records
Are you ready to get your records in high gear to turn your goat herd to profits?
I certainly hope so!
Sometimes technology can be glitchy...completely not work...and be downright infuriating, am I right?
If you are having troubles downloading your purchase the instructions below will give you as detailed of help as possible.
Beyond that, I may not be able to figure out why a download is not working or not able to be found just because technology can be so vastly different and all computers are set up a bit differently.
This is important to note, however: most mobile devices (phones and iPads) do not allow you to download a link.
And some downloads may be delivered to you in a ZIP format.
All of the files coming from this Shopify store are sent in a PDF format.
Usually, computers have Adobe Reader pre-installed, but if yours doesn't, you will need this program to be able to view and print out your file.
Adobe Reader is very common and free and can be downloaded here: download it here.
If you have purchased your product but can't find the file, the first place to look is to follow this path: My Computer → Downloads → Search for the file name. Or you can search for the file title on the My Computer screen.
If you do get a ZIP file, here is what you need to do. It's not as scandalous as it sounds, but you will need to "unzip" this folder.
On a laptop or PC
- Save the ZIP file to your computer
- Right-click and select, "Extract All."
- After extraction, a new folder or file will be created that can be opened.
- If you want to view your PDF on your mobile device, you can add it to iCloud or Dropbox.
- If you find that downloading is a little weird or not working right, try using a different browser.
On a mobile device
- Your phone or mobile device may need an app to unzip your product. (ie FileExplorer Free).
- Your phone or mobile device may also allow you to "long hold" the zipped file icon and then you can click "extract".