Duck Dough: The Complete Guide to Raising Ducks for Profit
Regular price $7.00
Are you a duck owner or a wannabe duck owner?
This book literally is a complete guide to raising ducks, even if you don't want to raise them for profit.
You will learn how to hatch them and how to raise them from duckling to full-grown duck and the 7 ways to earn income from them.
This e-book is 78 pages of over 20,000 words. This is meaty and full of awesome, to-the-point information about every aspect of raising ducks.
Here are the chapters:
- Choosing the Right Duck Breed
- Raising Healthy Ducks
- Raising Ducks for Eggs
- Raising Ducks for Meat
- Health Concerns in Ducks
- Hatching Duck Eggs
- Raising Healthy Ducklings
- Pros and Cons of Raising Ducks
- Sell Duck Eggs
- Sell Day-Old Ducklings
- Sell Grown Ducks
- Sell Hatching Eggs
- Sell Meat Ducks
- Sell Duck Feathers
- Sell Duck Manure
If you haven't read my book Chicken Rich, you should! But more importantly, go read the reviews of Chicken Rich and know that this book has just as much information and quality as that one.
You are in for a treat (and a healthy, friendly duck) when you read through these pages.
Sometimes technology can be glitchy...completely not work...and be downright infuriating, am I right?
If you are having troubles downloading your purchase the instructions below will give you as detailed of help as possible.
Beyond that, I may not be able to figure out why a download is not working or not able to be found just because technology can be so vastly different and all computers are set up a bit differently.
This is important to note, however: most mobile devices (phones and iPads) do not allow you to download a link.
And some downloads may be delivered to you in a ZIP format.
All of the files coming from this Shopify store are sent in a PDF format.
Usually, computers have Adobe Reader pre-installed, but if yours doesn't, you will need this program to be able to view and print out your file.
Adobe Reader is very common and free and can be downloaded here: download it here.
If you have purchased your product but can't find the file, the first place to look is to follow this path: My Computer → Downloads → Search for the file name. Or you can search for the file title on the My Computer screen.
If you do get a ZIP file, here is what you need to do. It's not as scandalous as it sounds, but you will need to "unzip" this folder.
On a laptop or PC
- Save the ZIP file to your computer
- Right-click and select, "Extract All."
- After extraction, a new folder or file will be created that can be opened.
- If you want to view your PDF on your mobile device, you can add it to iCloud or Dropbox.
- If you find that downloading is a little weird or not working right, try using a different browser.
On a mobile device
- Your phone or mobile device may need an app to unzip your product. (ie FileExplorer Free).
- Your phone or mobile device may also allow you to "long hold" the zipped file icon and then you can click "extract".