Poultry Health and Care Binder
Sale price $4.00 Regular price
You LOVE your birds! But you need a quick, at-a-glance-guide to help you spot sickness and what to do when one of your feathered friends is sick.
And do you know what plants you shouldn't feed them?
Maybe you get overwhelmed with all the chores that need to be done and don't even know where to start...
This is your chance to get organized with your flock and track the important information of your birds.
This is an immediate download for you to immediately start using.
- Health symptoms at a glance to watch for
- Symptoms, Causes, Prevention, and Treatment of 8 poultry diseases and parasites.
- Poisonous plant list
- Chore lists: daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly chores
- First aid checklist
- Tracking and Comparing Year to Year
- Record of treatment
- Flock records for individual bird and flock
- Show Records
- Bird purchase, selling and death record
- Egg collection chart
- Income and expense records
- Vendor and supply list
- Breeding records
- Reputable breeders record sheet
- Monthly egg collection, hatching and offspring notes
- Hatching records
- Egg turning chart
- Incubation periods for various species
- Incubation trouble chart
- Raising broilers checklist
- Broiler batch card