Poultry Bundle: From Chick to Profits
BE THE KNOWLEDGEABLE, ORGANIZED AND PROFITABLE POULTRY OWNER YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LET THE "TIME THIEF" STEAL YOUR SUCCESS OF RAISING POULTRY TO MATURITY THAT ARE HEALTHY AND FRIENDLY AND PAYING FOR THEIR BILLS AND YOURS.
I DON'T JUST CARE ABOUT MY POULTRY AND MY POULTRY BUSINESS.
I CARE ABOUT YOU. (AND YOUR POULTRY AND BUSINESS!)
Whether you are...
You can benefit from this information.
HOW IT WORKS
DON'T LET THE "TIME THIEF" WIN!
BE THE BEST POULTRY BUSINESS OWNER YOU WERE MEANT TO BE!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
This bundle is the complete compilation of the poultry products in the "A Life of Heritage" store.
You will receive expert advice on how to raise each bird and also how to profit from them.
This is what is included:
- Poultry Health and Care Binder
- Profitable Poultry Binder
- Chicken Rich: How to Raise Chickens (and Profit Too)
- Duck Dough: How to Raise Ducks (and Profit Too)
- The Complete Guide to Raising Guinea Fowl
If you doubt what you will be getting, check out the reviews!
THE BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU GET
POULTRY HEALTH & CARE BINDER
- Health symptoms at a glance to watch for
- Symptoms, Causes, Prevention, and Treatment of 8 poultry diseases and parasites.
- Poisonous plant list
- Chore lists: daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly chores
- First aid checklist
- Tracking and Comparing Year to Year
- Record of treatment
- Flock records for individual bird and flock
- Show Records
- Bird purchase, selling and death record
- Egg collection chart
- Income and expense records
- Vendor and supply list
- Breeding records
- Reputable breeders record sheet
- Monthly egg collection, hatching and offspring notes
- Hatching records
- Egg turning chart
- Incubation periods for various species
- Incubation trouble chart
- Raising broilers checklist
- Broiler batch card
PROFITABLE POULTRY BINDER
- Birdseye view, with bullet points, of the 7 ways to profit with poultry
- How to sanitize feathers
- Detailed steps for the Meeks Method of shipping hatching eggs
- Hatching Eggs Terms and Conditions: Print out, Cut out, and Use!
- Profitable Selling Framework Printout
- Poultry Record of Treatment
- Incubation Periods for Various Poultry Species
- Incubation Trouble Chart
- Egg Collection Chart
- Monthly Egg Collection, Hatching and Offspring Notes
- Raising Broilers Checklist
- Hatching Records
- Egg Turning Chart
- Broiler Batch Card
- Breeding Records
- Bird Purchase, Selling, and Death Records
- Fresh Eggs Nutrition Facts
- Embryonic Development
- Farm Fresh Business Card Printout
- Reputable Breeders Information Tracking Worksheet
- Vendor and Supply List Tracking Worksheet
- Income and Expense Records
- Sample Calendar
- Blank Calendar Printout
- Ready to Hang Flyer for Advertising
- List of What to Include in Ads
- Sample Social Media and Ad Listing
- 10 Things You Need to Know to Profit Selling Your Farm Fresh Eggs
- How to Make a Profit Selling Day Old Chicks by Hatching Chicken Eggs
- How to Sell Laying Hens and Make a Profit (Complete Care Guide)
- Complete Guide: How to Sell Hatching Eggs and Make a Profit
- How to Start Poultry Farming with Broilers
- How to Sell Chicken Feathers (& Ideas to Make Jewelry!)
- How to Sell Chicken Manure (The Scoop on All That Chicken Poop!)
- Choosing the Right Duck Breed
- Raising Healthy Ducks
- Raising Ducks for Eggs
- Raising Ducks for Meat
- Health Concerns in Ducks
- Hatching Duck Eggs
- Raising Healthy Ducklings
- Pros and Cons of Raising Ducks
- Sell Duck Eggs
- Sell Day-Old Ducklings
- Sell Grown Ducks
- Sell Hatching Eggs
- Sell Meat Ducks
- Sell Duck Feathers
- Sell Duck Manure
This e-book is 78 pages of over 20,000 words. This is meaty and full of awesome-to-the-point information about every aspect of raising ducks.
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO RAISING GUINEA FOWL
- Guinea Fowl Varieties
- Guinea Fowl Facts
- Training Guinea Fowl
- Guinea Fowl Breeding
- Guinea Fowl Eggs
- Guinea Fowl Meat
- Health Concerns
- Hatching Guinea Eggs
- Raising Healthy Keets
- Pros & Cons
- Further Reading
Sometimes technology can be glitchy...completely not work...and be downright infuriating, am I right?
If you are having troubles downloading your purchase the instructions below will give you as detailed of help as possible.
Beyond that, I may not be able to figure out why a download is not working or not able to be found just because technology can be so vastly different and all computers are set up a bit differently.
This is important to note, however: most mobile devices (phones and iPads) do not allow you to download a link.
And some downloads may be delivered to you in a ZIP format.
All of the files coming from this Shopify store are sent in a PDF format.
Usually, computers have Adobe Reader pre-installed, but if yours doesn't, you will need this program to be able to view and print out your file.
Adobe Reader is very common and free and can be downloaded here: download it here.
If you have purchased your product but can't find the file, the first place to look is to follow this path: My Computer → Downloads → Search for the file name. Or you can search for the file title on the My Computer screen.
If you do get a ZIP file, here is what you need to do. It's not as scandalous as it sounds, but you will need to "unzip" this folder.
On a laptop or PC
- Save the ZIP file to your computer
- Right-click and select, "Extract All."
- After extraction, a new folder or file will be created that can be opened.
- If you want to view your PDF on your mobile device, you can add it to iCloud or Dropbox.
- If you find that downloading is a little weird or not working right, try using a different browser.
On a mobile device
- Your phone or mobile device may need an app to unzip your product. (ie FileExplorer Free).
- Your phone or mobile device may also allow you to "long hold" the zipped file icon and then you can click "extract".